Re: Dumb as a rock Kamala Harris roasted for Christmas pic: 'Is that another gas stove?'

Dumb is dumb

Dec 28, 2023, 11:55:03 PM12/28/23
On 27 Dec 2023, Rightwing Whores <el...@protonmail.com> posted some
news:umhib5$3vicu$3...@dont-email.me:

> Stupid is as stupid does. Democrats chose this stupid whore as their
> leader.

Vice President Kamala Harris faced criticism online this week after
sharing a picture of her and second gentleman Doug Emhoff posing next to
a gas stove despite the Biden administration's proposal earlier this
year to limit use of the appliance.

"Merry Christmas to all. May your day be filled with love, family, and
good food," Harris wrote on X, adding: "P.S. We are making Christmas
beef Wellington."

MORE THAN TWO DOZEN DEMOCRATS JOIN GOP IN OPPOSING BIDEN GAS STOVE BAN

Conservatives quickly spied what appeared to be a gas range in the
casual kitchen picture.

"Is that another gas stove?" Rep. Mike Collins, R-Ga., responded.

Other conservatives pointed out that the vice president's choice to cook
beef may be at odds with previous statements she made about reducing red
meat consumption.

"I thought we're supposed to eat less red meat for the climate?" Mary
Vought wrote.

Harris received similar criticism after posting a photo on Thanksgiving
showing her and Doug's kitchen.

The Biden administration previously claimed it planned to ban gas stoves
after U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's top leader, Richard
Trumka Jr., told Bloomberg "a ban on gas stoves is on the table" over
health concerns.

"This is a hidden hazard," Trumka told Bloomberg. "Any option is on the
table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned."

Trumka later said it would not apply to existing stoves, but only to new
products.

That idea was scrapped, but it was followed by a proposed Department of
Energy (DOE) regulation that would impose tough new energy efficiency
standards for gas stoves.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kamala-harris-roasted-christmas-pic-160101044.
html