Re: Climate activist smears red paint on Washington, DC Civil War exhibit honoring nigger soldiers

lala land

Nov 16, 2023, 3:21:42 PM11/16/23
On 13 Nov 2023, Jeremy B <el...@protonmail.com> posted some
news:uiul7a$uuml$1...@dont-email.me:

> Put him in jail with the blacks and see how his attitude changes after
> he gets a few dozen butthole invasions.

A climate activist with a far-left advocacy group smeared red paint on
an exhibit honoring an African American regiment that fought during the
Civil War, during a protest at the National Gallery of Art on Tuesday.

The member of Declare Emergency, a group that calls for an immediate end
to fossil fuel production and reliance, vandalized a wall in the West
Building gallery of the Washington, D.C., museum that houses the Shaw
54th Regiment Memorial, officials told Fox News Digital. Using red
paint, the activist wrote, "Honor Them," and explained President Biden
could honor Black Civil War soldiers by declaring a climate emergency.

"We should honor them by carrying on their work," the activist said in a
statement. "So, I say, 'Joe Biden must declare a climate emergency' in
their honor because the great majority of the people who are being
harmed by the climate emergency now and who will be harmed in the future
are people who look like the soldiers of the Massachusetts 54th."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/climate-activist-smears-red-paint-on-wa
shington-dc-civil-war-exhibit-honoring-black-soldiers/ar-AA1jYJEp