[Web Feed] Confused by recent video debunking effect of dietary shift against climate ch...

Feed Supplier

May 12, 2021, 11:49:12 AM5/12/21
..ange

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I hope I read the community rules correctly, and that this fits.

So I am partially vegan, fully vegetarian I started this for environmental reasons. And throughout the past 3 years I have been studying a BSc Environmental Sciences in which I naturally learned a lot about climate change and food impacts.

Recently I saw this video pop up
https://youtu.be/sGG-A80Tl5g: https://youtu.be/sGG-A80Tl5g
And I'm sure many of you did too.

And that made me sad, angry, but also confused. Since I did find the arguments made quite solid, and I started wondering whether veganism made environmental sense. And I am also afraid that indeed diet shift is greenwashing, while industry is hardly changing.

So I was just wondering whether others of you have seen it, what you thought about it and whether it holds up. Discussion on all aspects is welcome.

--
Generated automatically from a Web feed