Magic in a nutshell

Praetor Mandrake

Dec 26, 2023, 4:47:05 PM12/26/23
Classy means neat, superior, first, outshined

Classed has no indication of good. One can be classed as a
plagiarist.

nikolai kingsley

Dec 27, 2023, 9:56:15 PM12/27/23
classy works "downwards", also. turn up at a low suburban pool hall in Melbourne wearing your Country Road ensemble and see how far you get.

--
skarnon, cunce?

Prtr. Mandrake

Jan 12, 2024, 5:47:32 PMJan 12
I think you are talking about the new "Explore" mechanic. This was
present in my winning deck. The Pathfinding Axejaw is only 4 mana
value but as useful as the mox emerald. It often complements Skull
dinosaur that gets tapped if it attacks without other dinosaurs. The
6/6 Skull dinosaur leaves the enemy shaking in their boots detectable
by the long pause in their otherwise swift play.