The Expanse

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 6, 2022, 6:15:45 PM6/6/22
Having played Zelda: The Breath of the WIld on my Nintendo Switch Lite,
I am spoiled for games that grant enormous real estate. Like the other day
I was nostalgic about a point within Wizardry: The Five Ordeals, which is
graced with a pretty big underground. Wear your helmet!

I kind of want to unpack Eve because they say they have the largest
domain. But I'm not so excited about a monthly payment of rent for
an online game. It will just have to be that I look for big open areas
in future games that I pick up.

Maybe it is also because The Mall of Zaranthia boasts infinite land area,
which nikolai says is impossible. What a game!

Nikolai Kingsley

Jun 13, 2022, 2:25:12 AM6/13/22

> I kind of want to unpack Eve because they say they have the largest
> domain. But I'm not so excited about a monthly payment of rent for
> an online game. It will just have to be that I look for big open areas
> in future games that I pick up.

dude.

minecraft.

--
"... and it's proof that there's a reason we have tropes in the first
place - they fucking work! probably shouldn't spend so much time and

anyway - "

- The Critical Drinker reviews "The Mummy"

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 25, 2022, 4:56:40 PM6/25/22
On Monday, June 13, 2022 at 1:25:12 AM UTC-5, Nikolai Kingsley wrote:
> > I kind of want to unpack Eve because they say they have the largest
> > domain. But I'm not so excited about a monthly payment of rent for
> > an online game. It will just have to be that I look for big open areas
> > in future games that I pick up.
> dude.
>
> minecraft.

I acquired Minecraft: Dungeons. It's what they have. I want to build
wooden houses with zombies smashing at the windows, but I keep
going on quests across islands in the air knocking things over. When
do I stop and build something?