misuse of authority

Pr. Mandrake

Dec 26, 2022, 5:34:11 PM12/26/22
For some reason certain people want to pretend they are in the FBI or CIA.

Vasileios Spiliopoulos

Dec 30, 2022, 12:43:25 PM12/30/22
"Pr. Mandrake" <nio...@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> For some reason certain people want to pretend they are in the FBI or CIA.

Because many of them are losers who don't know how to live their
miserable lives.
--
vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas- unknown

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

plateshutoverlock

Jan 2, 2023, 4:48:15 AM1/2/23
On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 2:34:11 PM UTC-8, Pr. Mandrake wrote:
> For some reason certain people want to pretend they are in the FBI or CIA.

These are most often than not people who need to be locked inside the mental house.

But we closed those places down 40 years ago in the USA, and look at what's happening.

Pr. Mandrake

Jan 11, 2023, 5:34:31 PM1/11/23
Just imagine the game you played with the numbers. You traded down and made the game more
interesting. And still ended up with 2nd highest number. Imagine those 100 numbers then you
step outside ===-===-== and everyone you meet has a number.