thoroughly

Prtr. Mandrake

Jan 7, 2024, 4:57:36 AMJan 7
Rust monsters love water. There are potions they hate, however.

Creon

Jan 8, 2024, 2:04:13 AMJan 8
On Sun, 07 Jan 2024 03:57:34 -0600, Prtr. Mandrake wrote:

> Rust monsters love water. There are potions they hate, however.

+1 Elixir of Water-Displacement-40?

--
-c

Prtr. Mandrake

Jan 8, 2024, 12:01:05 PMJan 8
I'm thinking potion of acid. From what I remember in college
chemistry, acid sucks the water out of a victim. I will definitely be
testing this because rust monsters often ruin my armor. I usually
unwield my weapon and kill them with barehanded combat.

Coincidentally, Displacer Beasts use the same character for
identification as rust monsters, "R."

Prtr. Mandrake

Jan 8, 2024, 8:09:54 PMJan 8