word processor

1 view

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 8, 2022, 4:58:59 PM6/8/22
It's not just about Plasticface anymore. He may have been the one to turn
them against me, but they are separate entities with their own remiss.

I spent twenty years staring at a notepad with a pen in my hand asking
myself why I can't write. It turned out not to be the lack of a word
processor, although that is certainly a catalyst in the writing process.
No, it was that nothing ever changed in those four walls. Those mundane
hatreds against black belts restraining themselves from breaking necks.

Writing in the same room as someone you hate isn't very easy. They see
the excitement, the cause and effect, and pretty soon they're flipping through
your journal while you're gone.

It's not just about Plasticface anymore. Doublenice is in on this mayhem too.