That creepy Ronald McDonald plastic hand puppet

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

plateshutoverlock

未读,
2022年6月20日 02:09:082022/6/20
收件人
You know that cheap plastic Ronald McDonald hand puppet you made your mom throw away way back in 1981 because you were so scared of it? Well guess what. She lied to you about throwing it away and it's going to make a comeback in your life when you least expect it. The puppet is protected by God so you can't throw it away or destroy it no matter how hard you try. And it will scare you and continue to scare you for the rest of your life.

Praetor Mandrake

未读,
2022年6月24日 17:39:212022/6/24
收件人
On Monday, June 20, 2022 at 1:09:08 AM UTC-5, plateshutoverlock wrote:
> You know that cheap plastic Ronald McDonald hand puppet you made your mom throw away way back in 1981 because you were so scared of it? Well guess what. She lied to you about throwing it away and it's going to make a comeback in your life when you least expect it. The puppet is protected by God so you can't throw it away or destroy it no matter how hard you try. And it will scare you and continue to scare you for the rest of your life.

I can't say I'm familiar with this. Have you ever seen
the cat on its back scared stiff but it can't go anywhere
because its legs are in the air?
0 个新帖子