See a real man

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 10, 2022, 6:33:03 PM6/10/22
would slap nikolai and entwickel up saying you get your shit in gear you post here you be there on time you say mass and express the host. But I'm not like that. At least not right now. Do you want me to be? No I am a nice guy, I pay money to develop landscape and push forward dreamscapes. Peter

Nikolai Kingsley

Jun 13, 2022, 2:28:34 AM6/13/22

> would slap nikolai and entwickel up saying you get your shit in gear you post here you be there on time you say mass and express the host.

it's subgenius heresy, but i have a full-time job at the moment. don't
worry, they'll get to know me eventually.

--
are all startups like a cross between the Keystone Cops and the last
half hour of the Blues Brothers?

entwickeln14

Jun 13, 2022, 6:38:36 AM6/13/22
On Monday, June 13, 2022 at 2:28:34 AM UTC-4, Nikolai Kingsley wrote:

> it's subgenius heresy, but i have a full-time job at the moment. don't
> worry, they'll get to know me eventually.

Are congratulations in order? Social customs change so quickly these days its hard to know.

> --
> are all startups like a cross between the Keystone Cops and the last
> half hour of the Blues Brothers?

It might depend on the sector of the economy they are in.

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 13, 2022, 9:02:59 PM6/13/22
On Monday, June 13, 2022 at 1:28:34 AM UTC-5, Nikolai Kingsley wrote:
> > would slap nikolai and entwickel up saying you get your shit in gear you post here you be there on time you say mass and express the host.
> it's subgenius heresy, but i have a full-time job at the moment. don't
> worry, they'll get to know me eventually.

Maybe they tell everybody else that to keep them out of the job
market. I was seeing these recent notices "Yay we filled in the
job market." And I'm like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm currently resting for a couple more months and then I will
begin seeking a job in earnest.

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 14, 2022, 11:07:13 PM6/14/22
"Take a break," lady said, "you may pull something."