Jetzten mal this is jnot fair!

Pr. Mandrake

Dec 21, 2022, 7:08:03 PM12/21/22
It's not like my disturbing workouts are free of pain. I have a large red
area on my leg because of pacing. I don't want to go into the particulars
but it's like wearing shorts in the stark sunlight. If I were to get locked up
with this malady they would put their eyes up to my legs and talk about
all the tests they have to run. It's a test like the EKG which freaked me out
the first time I had one.

entwickeln14

Dec 24, 2022, 8:17:48 AM12/24/22
Did the next EKG you had freak you out as well?

Pr. Mandrake

Dec 31, 2022, 3:25:02 PM12/31/22
Whatever those guys do freaks me out. I can't even tell you what they did one
time.

Pr. Mandrake

Jan 15, 2023, 3:21:47 PM1/15/23
I suppose I will tell you. When they take you in, one of the first things they want
to do is torture you with a catheter. If you pee in a bucket, they will leave you be.
I said I wasn't peeing and I didn't want the catheter suddenly things went into
motion. One of the guys there had his teeth on my glans. I was worried he was
going to chew through it or bite it off. The point of it I guess was to see what I
would do in a bitter situation. It was not easy. I had to close my eyes to return
to reality. The lady told me to keep doing that what with my eyes closed and
we all got through it and the guy let me be. This can't really be medical
procedure is it? In the end, it was less painful than a catheter and more
interesting overall. I would rather go through that than listen to my roommate
sing and play guitar.

Pr. Mandrake

Jan 17, 2023, 1:20:58 AM1/17/23
I can understand if you don't believe me. This was the first time I was
hospitalized in Illinois after being away for 20 years. It may have been
a dream after all. The catheter is about the worst thing I've encountered
in the 30 years I've been bipolar. You might have guessed incarceration,
but I feel that eventually maybe even fairly soon, they will realize it is
wrongful. The next time they bring the crime up, I'm going to say that
I killed the victim. I want to see what they say when I take the other
side. I bet these celebrity villains who rape and traffic children get less
time than I did, because my case is hidden up the sleeve of