visual c++

1 view

Helda Cockinmyhand

Aug 6, 2008, 11:56:39 PM8/6/08
Do you have a web resource for beginning visual c++? I just need some
basic tips so I can get started.

Rev. 11D Meow!

Aug 7, 2008, 12:48:47 AM8/7/08

"Helda Cockinmyhand" <opposed...@yahoo.com> wroted...

> Do you have a web resource for beginning visual c++? I just need some
> basic tips so I can get started.

http://www.functionx.com/visualc/

there's about ten brazillion C++ tutorial things on the Interwebz.

http://www.functionx.com/cpp/index.htm

nikolai kingsley

Aug 7, 2008, 1:25:22 AM8/7/08

> Do you have a web resource for beginning visual c++? I just need some
> basic tips so I can get started.

"Many have sought to learn visual c++ via web resources."

"They tried and failed?"

"They tried and died."

Rev. 11D Meow!

Aug 7, 2008, 1:45:11 AM8/7/08

"nikolai kingsley" <sher...@invalid.alphalink.com.au> wroted...

That's a bald-face lie there, sport.

Rohan Hawthorne

Aug 7, 2008, 7:53:49 AM8/7/08

"Rev. 11D Meow!" <Ji...@Crack.corn> wrote in message

Interwebz.

lol.

Rohan.

Rohan Hawthorne

Aug 7, 2008, 7:56:59 AM8/7/08

It was dark. Hellishly dark. I had to keep it dark, because they were
after me. The creatures, the large ugly creatures. I had provoked them you
see, I had walked in on their territory, tried to piss my own, and for that,
I was going to die. All I wanted to do was learn c++. I had heard that you
could learn it from the interwebz, and so I had ventured forth, my sword in
hand. I was a small time programmer, I had learnt most of my code from
books, but this time I decided I was going to branch out, learn something
from someone I met on the usenet. Someone not called Kent.

Rohan.

nikolai kingsley

Aug 7, 2008, 7:12:14 PM8/7/08

>> there's about ten brazillion C++ tutorial things on the Interwebz.
>>

> Interwebz.

i believe it's spelled INTARWEBZ.

Stephen Oakes

Aug 8, 2008, 4:38:12 AM8/8/08

Nah, too easily confused with INTRAWEBZ.

Intahwebz

or

Interwebzorz

- soakes