Monkeys did not have Writing

Lane Larson

Feb 16, 2024, 2:18:00 AMFeb 16
They were like hand over your bizarre materials. You are a faker and an
inadherent disciple. I left my screen door there with the door
unlocked. I grimaced. Blam there went my brains up on the wall in that
shade of gray. But I'm a juggalo so it only made me laugh.

I endured fake praise because I move too slow for their tracking on the
fly to be in the medium. Rivers of lasting premeditation. As If I have
sinned and you know the species. (qq)

Did I ever do anything of the like in your presence? No but you don't
mind the exchange.

<slam>