landslide

Prtr. Mandrake

Jan 12, 2024, 11:57:18 AMJan 12
Girls sit around talking about extreme cases: rape, incest.

What about the vast majority, girls getting pregnant because they are
irresponsible? Now the girl gets to have sex and can then discard the
baby used in the process. When I talk abortion all the girls run
away.

Girls support this abomination because they want to be irresponsible
and have two chances at it. It's a girl's body to be irresponsible
with.

Blue-Maned_Hawk

Jan 12, 2024, 6:31:32 PMJan 12
Prtr. Mandrake wrote:

> What about the vast majority, girls getting pregnant because they are
> irresponsible?

What evidence have you that that's the case.

--
Blue-Maned_Hawk│shortens to Hawk│/
blu.mÉ›in.dÊ°ak/│he/him/his/himself/

Praetor Mandrake

Jan 28, 2024, 11:49:47 AMJan 28
On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 5:31:32 PM UTC-6, Blue-Maned_Hawk wrote:
> Prtr. Mandrake wrote:
>
> > What about the vast majority, girls getting pregnant because they are
> > irresponsible?
> What evidence have you that that's the case.

My girlfriend is a cheating slut.