pg. 52 - Don't make it your life. Step away.

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 22, 2022, 6:43:01 PM6/22/22
I deal in paradigms. I don't want you doing what I prescribed to
find me staring at you and angry because you followed me here.
I wanted Amber Heard to win the court case. I only took Johnny's
side on facebook.com because it seemed like everybody was doing
the opposite of what I said. I don't like someone in my business
blackmailing me by speaking loudly. If you want to blackmail me
you have to work harder than revealing secrets out loud. And now,
the entire country probably hates me. I wear glasses. In the corps
there are two types of guys. The ones who carry their glasses in
their inventory, and the ones who carry a pack of condoms in their
inventory. I don't get to dominate girls. Your aunt is angered by the
accusation of murder, "Yes I did it." Then she shoots you with a
little concealed pistol through the stomach. You die.

The End.

entwickeln14

Jun 23, 2022, 6:27:27 AM6/23/22
On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 6:43:01 PM UTC-4, eighty...@gmail.com wrote:

> I wanted Amber Heard to win the court case. I only took Johnny's
> side on facebook.com because it seemed like everybody was doing
> the opposite of what I said.

Am I the only person on this planet with a net connection who doesn't give a fig about the Heard vs. Depp case?

Message has been deleted

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 23, 2022, 8:07:52 AM6/23/22
It was probably timed just to get the American mind
off of Ukraine. That's not really a big news item
anymore. As for the Heard vs. Depp case, whoever
you ask, they will tell you a different premise that
describes what the case was about.