request

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 16, 2022, 9:12:15 PM6/16/22
Please write some URLs for Spoken Japanese examples. I am studying
Japanese again. I took level 4 twice in a row then stopped formally
studying Japanese, but I am coming across written Japanese more and
more. I have decided to do what I can to become fluent, if not in speaking,
then at least in reading and listening.

I would like to hear some Japanese commercials. I will take anything,
except funeral home announcements and slurring samurai.

Nikolai Kingsley

Jun 17, 2022, 12:37:47 AM6/17/22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp36fk_PhM

--
Hara hetta naa.

Kintama namete minai?
Well, you want to lick my balls?

???

O-fukuro no aji suru yo!

Siri Cruise

Jun 17, 2022, 1:36:21 AM6/17/22
In article
<c6dfe4b1-00b7-4e61...@googlegroups.com>,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed