MTG: A IV

1 view

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 20, 2022, 9:15:17 PM6/20/22
This version has annoyances - and bugs. For example my Widespread Thieving card had a Glittermonger underneath it, I tapped the correct
mana to release it and put it on the "battlefield." Evidently it wasn't the
right phase in my turn because it shit on me and stole my mana. It
was an important match. I needed this win to continue to amass
winnings in the draft. As it was I lost and was out of the draft. There's
no one to tell about this I don't have a video of it. They might laugh and
say get it in the right phase, and it's not shitting, it's mana expiration.
So now I'm Luke Skywalker and...