Unclear on the Concept

Praetor Mandrake

Nov 28, 2023, 7:06:55 PM11/28/23
So this guy was putting Planar Disruption all over my creatures AND planeswalkers. He had the upper hand, but my Platoon Dispenser was starting to bring me over the top. Then I played Undercover Operative and copied the Platoon Dispenser and the guy just quits.

But but but Platoon Dispenser has large diminishing returns...the only reason I put it there was in case he put a Planar Disruption over the original. It wasn't really a powerstroke...

Everybody's talkin bout the new sound honey but it's still rock n roll to me