MTG: V

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 21, 2022, 10:55:32 PM6/21/22
I have a habit of looking at every card on the table, sometimes a few
times. It is fairly often that someone makes fun of me by cycling
through looking at all the cards. I hadn't noticed it had discontinued
over the last some 15 matches until it happened again today. The
lady had a poor memory because I had been winning good until she
brought out her Sludge Monster. She thought that was going to put
it together until I revealed the World Shaper. She ended up quitting
with over 23 hit points because she relied upon Sludge Monster, yet
she was about to lose it to defenders. Luckily looking at the cards
alerted me that it has to attack to be deadly and I defended to kill.

This is the best deck I have, probably because the colors seem weak
to me. I don't like it therefore it works for me and I have to use it.

Here's a good combo for you:

Impassioned Orator + World Shaper