This is Random

Lane Larson

Feb 16, 2024, 5:17:21 PMFeb 16
When you get back to the castle, let me know the news from where you
were. I have orders to give you.

David Dalton

Feb 16, 2024, 11:54:50 PMFeb 16
On Feb 16, 2024, Lane Larson wrote
(in article <l3a57e...@mid.individual.net>):

> When you get back to the castle, let me know the news from where you
> were. I have orders to give you.

Is that Random from Roger Zelazny’s Amber Chronicles?

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D. O'D.)

Lane Larson

Feb 17, 2024, 10:05:45 AMFeb 17
David Dalton wrote:
> On Feb 16, 2024, Lane Larson wrote
> (in article <l3a57e...@mid.individual.net>):
>
>> When you get back to the castle, let me know the news from where you
>> were. I have orders to give you.
>
> Is that Random from Roger Zelazny’s Amber Chronicles?

Yes, it's basically what he said to Merlin.