if wishes were horses beggars would ride

Praetor Mandrake

Jan 27, 2024, 11:36:39 AMJan 27
I made it through sophomore year. There was a big party in the dormitory. Fireworks, streamers , and incendiary bombs. Foolishly I set some toilet paper on fire with my reckless lighter. The priest came up and asked about it and I said that I didn't do it. No matter how I wished I couldn't eliminate any evidence with him standing beside me. That was my story. It wasn't me, this smoking charred black toilet roll still attached to the wall. We both knew I did it. I didn't get any punishment right then. I loved that school. In August I was 681 miles away for junior year. They must have thought my head was a brick. If only they knew how much I wanted to stay. Reparations?