every...

patrick finerty

Nov 21, 1992, 5:27:20 PM11/21/92
every now and then it becomes necessary for me to drive and insanely rapid
speeds. this happened today. normally it would not be so bad but it just
dumped about a foot of snow and there is ice on the road in some places.

living dangerously,
--
PJF--->Biochem. grad student
PUBLIC ENEMY #1

Curtis Yarvin

Nov 21, 1992, 6:05:42 PM11/21/92
In article <1992Nov21.2...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu> pfin...@nyx.cs.du.edu (patrick finerty) writes:

>every now and then it becomes necessary for me to drive at insanely rapid
>speeds. this happened today.

but you lost them, huh? good.

reminded of the low-speed chase scene from tmwg

Kevin Schnitzius

Nov 23, 1992, 1:13:43 PM11/23/92
Curtis Yarvin writes:

>patrick finerty writes:
>>every now and then it becomes necessary for me to drive at insanely rapid
>>speeds. this happened today.
>but you lost them, huh? good.

I've been thinking about this whole SS episode and I think finerty is making
the whole thing up in a pathetic attempt to get attention. There is just
not enough time to investigate every drooling, left-wing grad student.

Besides, it would much more fun to use the heads of Congressmen. You
could make a fence around your house with their heads.

Jesse Helms, Al D'Tomatoe, and the Newt.

Nearly brings tears to my eyes.
--
mr asynchronous kschn...@encore.com

Excitable Boy

Nov 24, 1992, 2:51:52 AM11/24/92
Kevin Schnitzius) writes:

> I've been thinking about this whole SS episode and I think finerty is making
> the whole thing up in a pathetic attempt to get attention. There is just
> not enough time to investigate every drooling, left-wing grad student.

It's time for an experiment to see if Finerty's work can be
duplicated. I volunteer. *Ahem*

"Hey, I am a drooling (at least, I drooled
when I saw 'The Lovers') left-wing grad
student to be, and I want George Bush's head
on a pike in my front yard! Yoo-hoo! Mr.
NSA-type person! Did you hear me? Hey!"

---
David Vacca, Just an Excitable Boy

patrick finerty

Nov 24, 1992, 12:59:40 PM11/24/92
you know, it's for real. it's not fun. i have to wait until the first of
dec. before i can call and find out what the hell is going to happen to
me. if you really want to duplicate what i did post that shit to
alt.rush-limbaugh or some other conservative group. i'll bet you get a
visit in a week. i'm not joking.