Magic: Arena Deckbuilding

Pr. Mandrake

Apr 24, 2023, 8:46:37 PM4/24/23
I learned something new today. It's not about building the most killer deck
you can at this time, but rather about building a deck that is cool to play. I
worked towards a deck concept and it looks like it has weeks of play in it
or more. This one forces one to make decisions, and I have to figure out
what's best to do in each situation. Some decks require few decisions or
anything more than a basic strategy.

Pr. Mandrake

May 7, 2023, 5:48:07 PM5/7/23
I made mithril with that deck and appeared on a Wizards of the Coast
podcast.

Creon

May 9, 2023, 1:22:56 PM5/9/23
Congrats. :)

Pr. Mandrake

Jun 1, 2023, 2:13:30 AM6/1/23
I'm just kidding. The rank is called Mythic, not mithril, anyways.

Praetor Mandrake

Dec 10, 2023, 10:26:41 PM12/10/23
On Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 12:22:56 PM UTC-5, Creon wrote:
Finally made mythic last month. Haven't seen myself in any podcasts, though.