MTG: A

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 8, 2022, 1:20:33 PM6/8/22
I was playing some Magic The Gathering on their Arena server. I put in $20 before I put it away. I don't like the formula. They have deals that once you buy them they are no longer available. If I am a long term customer, I would expect the service to get better with time, but no those good deals are gone and if I want to play it's going to cost me more than before. I hope they enjoy my $20. It was fun while it lasted.

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 8, 2022, 1:35:15 PM6/8/22
On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 12:20:33 PM UTC-5, Praetor Mandrake wrote:
> I was playing some Magic The Gathering on their Arena server. I put in $20 before I put it away. I don't like the formula. They have deals that once you buy them they are no longer available. If I am a long term customer, I would expect the service to get better with time, but no those good deals are gone and if I want to play it's going to cost me more than before. I hope they enjoy my $20. It was fun while it lasted.

I probably won't quit right away. I've built up 15000 of their gold currency in there. But between getting mana screwed and all the good bundles disappearing after one purchase, it won't be much longer unless some friends join.