MTG: A II

1 view

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 9, 2022, 12:34:03 AM6/9/22
I wasn't completely frank with you earlier. I'm hopelessly addicted to Magic the Gathering. Like they say, you cast your instant at the time of the block. So now do I tell you about Jetmir's FIxer. I could have had that round of the draft. I threw my Jetmir Fixers away. I learned in the recent draft that part of Magic is patience. The willingness to block now to attack later. I'm going to keep spending your money on Magic until I use up this credit card of yours I found.