Re: COVID - It's Your Right To Congregation Is Preeminent, And That Involves Assembly, Church, The Capitol Demonstration And Public Property

Intelligent Party

Jun 26, 2021, 3:58:04 PMJun 26
Re: COVID - It's Your Right To Congregation Is Preeminent, And That Involves
Assembly, Church, The Capitol Demonstration And Public Property

It's not like you have freedom of Assembly except as prescribed by law.

It's not like the Constitution is just saying your right to freedom of speech and
your right to bear arms are just a good idea.

The Constitution is saying you are right, you are legal, and they are wrong, and
they are illegal, if they prohibit you.

Yes, you have a right Thanksgiving Dinner too.

So you fucking monkeys are just going to commit ridiculous acts, and spread COVID,
and not be on your own recognizances, like people recycle and stand in line
without being controlled and coerced to?

Regulation of commerce - employee and consumer protections, has merit, and is the
way to control. This also includes product labeling/marketing/advertising
control, quality control, and perhaps product bundling. It doesn't include
prohibition when there's not a substitute product.

So do you think you monkeys would be able to only associate only with intimate,
repetitive, friends and relatives, during COVID, and not throw the gala wedding
party even if it wasn't commercially provided.

The stupidest thing would be to be in a room with someone you're not going to talk
to, for non-essential activities.

But isn't all valid work essential!? What are we doing it for otherwise?

Whenever someone speaks to you, they're spewing tiny specks of spit in your face.

Who has to perfect the law? The person with the valid social grievance, or the
person with the valid liberty?

Siri Cruise

Jun 26, 2021, 4:39:39 PMJun 26
In article <sb80sa$2pg$3...@dont-email.me>,
Intelligent Party <Intel...@savetheworldmsn.com> wrote:

> Re: COVID - It's Your Right To Congregation Is Preeminent, And That Involves
> Assembly, Church, The Capitol Demonstration And Public Property

California has enough people vaccinated that the state dropped
quarantine restrictions. So.....it's over.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Intelligent Party

Jun 29, 2021, 11:37:01 AMJun 29

Intelligent Party

Sep 4, 2021, 3:14:36 PMSep 4
On 6/26/2021 12:58 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
Bump