How The Government May Spend For You

Intelligent Party

Jun 26, 2021, 3:15:49 PM6/26/21
Sanitation - negligible cost $2 Billion
Abortions - negligible cost $2 Billion

Transportation - infrastructure
Water - infrastructure
Power - infrastructure

Cash At Bottom - 1/2 Minimum Wage after taxes
Education - Community College Free, second two years undergrad free
Housing - 100% Loan-to-value, primary conforming home loans, only present income
doc., 250 year fixed loans

We can have social programs, and then raise or lower taxes immediately, to effect
fiscal stimulus or contraction.

Unbreakable Disease

Jun 27, 2021, 5:03:38 AM6/27/21
Still, I hate Democrats even more than Republicans.

--
Tip me: bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

bitcoin:bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

Intelligent Party

Jun 29, 2021, 11:37:24 AM6/29/21

Intelligent Party

Sep 4, 2021, 3:15:51 PM9/4/21
On 6/26/2021 12:16 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
Bump

Intelligent Party

Oct 21, 2021, 5:06:05 PM10/21/21