"Daniel and Ezekiel moved Altar Stone to centre - Pompey learned in 61 BCE - my Mishkan below old Altar Stone hole. Julius invaded Britain in 55 BCE, later Roman scouts dug Stone Hedge centre in 54 BCE, then in 43 CE."

Garry Denke

Feb 22, 2024, 4:06:08 AMFeb 22
"I had Daniel and Ezekiel bury my Mishkan under Stone Hedge, later I had John the Baptist and Jesus Christ move Hele Stone over it. Caesars were hunting for my Mishkan in BCE, then in CE, so it needed additional protection."

https://allthatsinteresting.com/ark-of-the-covenant

"Daniel and Ezekiel moved Altar Stone to centre - Pompey learned in 61 BCE - my Mishkan below old Altar Stone hole. Julius invaded Britain in 55 BCE, later Roman scouts dug Stone Hedge centre in 54 BCE, then in 43 CE."

https://allthatsinteresting.com/ron-wyatt

G-D

https://boards.4chan.org/his/thread/16309775
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/16309775