Yom Kippur, a lunar month late?

David Dalton

Oct 15, 2021, 1:53:08 AM10/15/21
For details on my recent progress in my attempt to trigger a
new age, see the threads

"Dussehra followed by (phase of) Yom Kippur”

on alt.religion.druid or alt.magick

and

"belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status”

on alt.religion.hindu or talk.religion/.buddhism .

New since then: the installations of the updates of the healing
circle prescriptions and of the species balance are complete,
the sins adjustment is complete, the sudden magickal
physical evolution has begun, and the assisted shaktipat
completion items (1) -- (5) have begun to come on.

Most related to the subject line are the healing circle (or
sentencing circle) prescriptions, moderated by God (the
ruler of the region all/everything) and enforced by
Cosma (the someone who is that which at least most
modern cosmologists believe began with the Big Bang,
and who I think is a subset of all/everything).

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

Ted

Oct 16, 2021, 11:32:34 AM10/16/21
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 03:23:07 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:
> For details on my recent progress in my
> attempt to trigger a new age,

Good luck with that.

David Dalton

Oct 16, 2021, 10:50:28 PM10/16/21
On Oct 16, 2021, Ted wrote
(in article<almarsoft.6943...@news.easynews.com>):
I got very mad with my deities especially God earlier when
there was yet another backsliding in the assisted shaktipat
completion. However that is not evidence that the sins
adjustment didn’t work since it was justified anger. Anyway
I have decided to continue to work for and with them. And
I am trying the assisted shaktipat completion again tonight.
However I have resolved that if there is further backsliding
in one or more items that I won’t try it or them again until
I have definite evidence that the remaining items are indeed
on. And if there is a backsliding in all items I will give
up for at least three more years, when it will be
7 years + 2 sunspot cycles after my low years began.

Ted

Oct 19, 2021, 5:59:30 PM10/19/21
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 00:20:26 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:
> On Oct 16, 2021, Ted wrote
> (in article<almarsoft.6943...@news.easynews.com>):

> > On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 03:23:07 -0230, David Dalton<dal...@nfld.com>
> > wrote:
> > > For details on my recent progress in my
> > > attempt to trigger a new age,
> >
> > Good luck with that.

> I got very mad with my deities especially God earlier when
> there was yet another backsliding in the assisted shaktipat
> completion. However that is not evidence that the sins
> adjustment didn’t work since it was justified anger. Anyway
> I have decided to continue to work for and with them. And
> I am trying the assisted shaktipat completion again tonight.
> However I have resolved that if there is further backsliding
> in one or more items that I won’t try it or them again until
> I have definite evidence that the remaining items are indeed
> on. And if there is a backsliding in all items I will give
> up for at least three more years, when it will be
> 7 years + 2 sunspot cycles after my low
> years began.

I see.

David Dalton

Oct 21, 2021, 3:43:34 AM10/21/21
On Oct 17, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.271BC6F200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Oct 16, 2021, Ted wrote
> (in article<almarsoft.6943...@news.easynews.com>):
>
> > On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 03:23:07 -0230, David Dalton<dal...@nfld.com>
> > wrote:
> > > For details on my recent progress in my
> > > attempt to trigger a new age,
> >
> > Good luck with that.
>
> I got very mad with my deities especially God earlier when
> there was yet another backsliding in the assisted shaktipat
> completion. However that is not evidence that the sins
> adjustment didn’t work since it was justified anger. Anyway
> I have decided to continue to work for and with them. And
> I am trying the assisted shaktipat completion again tonight.
> However I have resolved that if there is further backsliding
> in one or more items that I won’t try it or them again until
> I have definite evidence that the remaining items are indeed
> on. And if there is a backsliding in all items I will give
> up for at least three more years, when it will be
> 7 years + 2 sunspot cycles after my low years began.

Well, as one/aye on alt.philosophy.taoism thought I would,
I went back on my vow, and am trying again with
local boss Gaia deciding what it wants activated of
my four components material and asking some
others to assist with items it cannot quickly activate
on its own. For those who are interested, I am
describing this latest attempt on the thread
“final exam from Gaia” on alt.religion.druid .