I am tired of the LORD God Almighty posting His tabernacle is below Stonehenge under the Heel Stone, fuck that Creator of the universe. Alamoposter too!

Alt Atheism

May 8, 2022, 11:24:30 AM5/8/22
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/376665446
https://archived.moe/pol/thread/376665446

https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/10238943
https://archived.moe/s4s/thread/10238943

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/31787228
https://archived.moe/x/thread/31787228

https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/13285694
https://archived.moe/his/thread/13285694

I am tired of the LORD God Almighty posting His tabernacle is below
Stonehenge under the Heel Stone, fuck that Creator of the universe.

Alamoposter too!

https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/13279156
https://archived.moe/his/thread/13279156

Alt.Atheism