lia sophia jewelry

summer69

Aug 11, 2011, 9:57:33 AM8/11/11
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I am collecting lia
sophia orders to submit next Friday. The August customer special is
buy 2 get 2 @ 1/2 price, buy 3 get 3 @ 1/2 price, etc. This is a great
opportunity to stock your jewelry box with the latest fall fashion
jewelry or stock up on early Christmas gifts (you know it will be here
before we know it). You can check out our latest catalog at
www.liasophia.com/nancyclancy or contact me and I will get one to you.
You can call me with your orders or email me. I'm also looking for
hostesses that want to get some of this fabulous jewelry free and at
bonus prices. Contact me to book your party today!

Fred

Aug 11, 2011, 8:37:56 PM8/11/11
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Spam