We're Melting!..........

lebanonfan

Aug 4, 2011, 2:54:11 AM8/4/11
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Just saw this in reference to our group. If you want to save our
talks, better do so soon...
____

Zipped versions of the pages and files associated with this group will
be available for download until August 31, 2011. After this date, this
feature and the zip file downloads will be turned off permanently.
Download pages | Download Files

James Copp

Aug 4, 2011, 3:56:54 AM8/4/11
to talk-marion...@googlegroups.com
sorry I haven't been apart of this.... Please pray for my US Marines......  Many of us will  be deploying.  As am I for my 5'th tour

Lt Col James Copp