JazzyJ goin Mobile

J Younce

May 1, 2011, 7:59:33 PM5/1/11
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Hey 24/7! How yall doin?

Welp Ive made the decision to start my own mobile dj biz.

Now I know, DJ BreakfastBoy, Spotlight Ent aka Brandon Blair are the
experts round these parts but because they're soooo AWESOME they get
booked up quick! So keep me in mind if ya have a wedding reception,
party, business function!

Right now Im just working the Lexington & adjacent counties & Lebanon.

Here's where you can find me on the web:

http://facebook.com/teamjazzyj

http://twitter.com/teamjazzyj

http://teamjazzyj.com (coming soon)

Email: teamj...@gmail.com

Thank yall fur listenin!!!

- JJ

-

lebanonfan

May 2, 2011, 12:57:37 AM5/2/11
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Good luck, Jazz!!! I know you'll be great!
> Email: teamjaz...@gmail.com

Let's dance

May 24, 2011, 2:15:32 PM5/24/11
to talk-marion...@googlegroups.com
Love ya jazz master

robert_...@insightbb.com

May 24, 2011, 11:02:48 PM5/24/11
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Go Jazz!

On May 1, 7:59 pm, J Younce <jazzy.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Email: teamjaz...@gmail.com

James Younce

May 24, 2011, 11:06:53 PM5/24/11
to talk-marion...@googlegroups.com
Thank yall :-) n BBoy did u find someone?

Had my first wedding gig this saturday- went good! Got another gig out of it!

So this is wat they mean when your job is doing what u love? Aww if
only it could pay the mortgage but as a second job its still Fun!!!!
Awesomeness!!

-