Happy Thanksgiving!

lebanonfan

Nov 25, 2016, 6:51:37 PM11/25/16
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Some of us have been discussing on Facebook how we miss a lot of our old friends here on 24/7. I never knew the real identity of many of you, so I've never been able to reconnect with you on Facebook. FOXTROT is only one example!

I wish some of you would chime in so we could reunite!

JazzyJ

Sep 29, 2021, 7:34:49 PM9/29/21
to Talk Marion County 24/7
I feel like this was a preamble to the years that followed... we still were mostly able to have political / worldview discussions at a respectable level.... and now it's all hatred, extremism... sad.  Miss us. <3

Donna Mattingly

Sep 29, 2021, 8:43:45 PM9/29/21
to talk-marion...@googlegroups.com
Oh wow - wasn't it so much FUN! I never have reconnected with many of our old buddies because I simply don't know who they are. Welcome back to facebook though - missed YOU!!!

lebanonfan

Jun 21, 2022, 6:28:22 PM6/21/22
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Are you still here?