Sans Tache

Francis MARION

Jun 8, 2012, 9:01:33 PM6/8/12
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Catechesis Thesis Pieces....

1.Without stain, I cannot refrain, missing that L & N train, surveying
the past again.

2.From knob rabbits to monks in habits, Dalai Lama draws the shower
curtain, Brother Louis dead, our Thomas Merton.

3.Horsebacking to Ephraim McDowell's, following the old Crawford
trail. Survivors of the terrible 7's (1777), generations later forget
the tale.

4.Propaganda talks from my television box, replacing Jesus with
corporate catechesis thesis pieces.

5.Drowned in misinformation, condemned to damnation, praying for God's
serenity, my soul's liberation.

6.One Thousand and One, it's '93 and the championship's won, victory
of the Knights of Marion.

7.And so the five and seven, and the trailblazer to the gates of
heaven, at paradise we are all one brethren.

8.The old Flamingo train, steaming down the Knoxville branch again, a
Trail of Tears from the heart to the brain.

9.And so, of my soul, I give my whole, for our saviour's paid the
toll, outstretched upon that wooden pole....

-Thomas Paine-Swampfoxygen-ᏲᏅ ᎠᏂᏬᏗ-Daniel Salvatore' Anzelmo-

James Copp

Jun 8, 2012, 10:24:40 PM6/8/12
to talk-marion...@googlegroups.com
Heck, I've not seen a Marion County post in ages.  Is everyone geared up to see our Kenyan get tossed out of office come November?