Joe Bell

robert_...@insightbb.com

Jun 7, 2011, 9:51:11 PM6/7/11
to Talk Marion County 24/7
I found out Joe Bell died today. He was a giant of a man in both body
and soul. I grew up working in the field with Joe his brothers and
cousins. I learned a lot about life from that bunch. Good people
all. God bless Joe. I will miss him.

Jazzy-J

Jun 7, 2011, 9:53:47 PM6/7/11
to talk-marion...@googlegroups.com
I used to say that Joe Bell was my biological father... wouldn't have been a bad thing for sure because he was such a great person.  Lebanon definitely lost a great supporter.  Rest in Peace Joe.

- James Younce

lebanonfan

Jun 9, 2011, 8:18:10 PM6/9/11
to Talk Marion County 24/7
Joe Bell's death has been a big shock to our entire community. He was
so loved and respected. I guess there will be a good sendoff for him
at MCHS on Saturday. Still hard to believe this happened so
unexpectedly. I loved his laughter and his honesty. He had so many
good qualities. May he rest in peace, and may his family and those
closest to him find comfort and pride in how much so many others
outside the family circle genuinely appreciated and respected him.

On Jun 7, 9:53 pm, Jazzy-J <jazzy.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I used to say that Joe Bell was my biological father... wouldn't have been a
> bad thing for sure because he was such a great person.  Lebanon definitely
> lost a great supporter.  Rest in Peace Joe.
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM, rwhitl...@elkcreek.net <
>

> robert_whitl...@insightbb.com> wrote:
> > I found out Joe Bell died today.  He was a giant of a man in both body
> > and soul. I grew up working in the field with Joe his brothers and
> > cousins.  I learned a lot about life from that bunch.  Good people
> > all.  God bless Joe.  I will miss him.
>
> > --
>
> --
> - James Younce- Hide quoted text -

Smileyface

Jun 9, 2011, 10:54:39 PM6/9/11
to Talk Marion County 24/7
We all spoke to Joe at the MCHS graduation and he was his usual
kind, smiling self. It really was a shock to everyone and my family
sends out prayers to his friends and family during this hard time.
He was well-loved by so many people and will be greatly missed.
RIP Joe.

Smileyface