Vapour by Apichatpong Weerasethakul at Cample Line

John Harvey

Feb 1, 2022, 4:43:40 AM2/1/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club
If anyone is interested (?) here's a link to watch a short film,  Vapour by Apichatpong Weerasethakul (aka Joe) at Cample Line this week:

The more distance there is between myself and last night's film the more I seem to have enjoyed the whole experience. The discussion last night was really illuminating, and very interesting to hear all the different viewpoints. Not a film I'd rush out to watch again - or even suggest to friends or family - but one I'm glad I took the time to watch on a big screen.