Leave No traces

Steveandkerry Riddell

Jun 3, 2022, 5:15:50 PM6/3/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club
Hello all

Just back from Iceland and have booked tickets for Joannas Polish film selection on the 22nd June. Nice idea and person to support I think. See you all on the Monday before anyway.

Steve

John Harvey

Jun 7, 2022, 6:03:26 AM6/7/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club
HI Steve,

Joanna asked about the film ages ago. We were tempted to keep it for a Monday in September but thought it would be prudent to show it soon after release.

Don't worry - we're going to ask you for a film recommendation later in the year too (and Alec and Alex)! For all your hard work plus it's our 35th birthday in November so a nice tie in?

Cheers,

John

Steveandkerry Riddell

Jun 10, 2022, 8:48:04 AM6/10/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club
Thank you. That's going to be so difficult...
Steve

John Harvey

Jun 10, 2022, 11:00:10 AM6/10/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club
Entirely up to you. No hurry obviously, it can be a Monday film, or a favourite you've never seen on the big screen.