Cannes Film Festival Line-up announced

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

John Harvey

未讀,
2022年4月14日 清晨6:13:562022/4/14
收件者:Robert Burns Centre Film Club
Selections here:  https://mubi.com/notebook/posts/cannes-2022-lineup

All the ones in competition could be candidates for a Monday night!

Steveandkerry Riddell

未讀,
2022年4月26日 凌晨4:57:472022/4/26
收件者:Robert Burns Centre Film Club
Names that stand out for me, ie directors I like or we have seen at film club before are
Quentin Dupieux (also known as Mr Oizo, the fantastic electronic artist)-really strange and challenging films which I like, don't think they have featured at film club.
Kelly Reichardt- an absolute favourite of mine. Last film was First Cow which was shown when we didn't have film club running. All of her films are superb imo.
Christian Mungiu- Romanian director I like, famous for 4 months 3 weeks 2 days , maybe a monday night film before my time.I must admit I am drawn to any film from East europe, an area of the world I find fascinating.
Kore-eda- film club favourite!
Dardenne bros- Seen a lot of their films, last one shown at film club was a little disappointing(The Unknown girl) but I always will watch their films always set in the same tiny part of Belgium. Rosetta one of their films was a big influence on Hive which everyone seemed to enjoy recently
David Cronenberg- always watch his films.
However the vast majority of the films I know nothing about and I am glad that film club is a place where discoveries can still be made so I look forward to new surprises.
Steve.

John Harvey

未讀,
2022年4月26日 清晨6:20:392022/4/26
收件者:Robert Burns Centre Film Club
Agreed, especially looking forward to the Kore-eda film. And Cronenberg, Dardenne Brothers, and Kelly Reichardt!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息