Memoria Q&A

John Harvey

Jan 18, 2022, 7:53:21 AM1/18/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club
HI all,

just found out that Memoria comes a 27 min Q&A with director Apichatpong, Tilda Swinton and Guardian Film Critic, Peter Bradshaw.

Let me know if you'd like to see that following the screening on the Monday? Or would you prefer the discussion?

Thanks,

John

Steveandkerry Riddell

Jan 19, 2022, 3:16:32 PM1/19/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club

Discussion
Steve

Steveandkerry Riddell

Jan 20, 2022, 5:27:00 AM1/20/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club
I think the intro and the discussion is what makes it film club. Also I find these q and a sessions often a bit "lovey" and self congratulatory. I like Peter Bradshaw but I like to hear the views of our own little group.
Steve

John Harvey

Jan 21, 2022, 6:23:45 AM1/21/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club
HI,

that's no problem. I'll hopefully get  a chance to see it so I'll let you know how it goes (I'd prefer to watch it *after* seeing the film though).

Cheers,

John

Steveandkerry Riddell

Jan 21, 2022, 11:37:48 AM1/21/22
to Robert Burns Centre Film Club
Ok John, that of course is just my opinion, others may disagree...

Steve