Inter-widget communication for Wookie

fmoedrit

Jan 22, 2010, 3:12:34 AM1/22/10
to Talk about Widgets
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right group for the following topic...

Two of our students extended Wookie slightly so that data can be
exchanged between different kinds of widgets. If someone is interested
in this approach I can provide slides explaining their project, an
online demonstrator (Wikipedia-to-GoogleMaps and vice versa) plus the
seminar paper which will be finalised in the next few days. All
materials are in English.

Best,
Felix

Scott Wilson

Jan 22, 2010, 3:47:55 AM1/22/10
to talk-abou...@googlegroups.com
That sounds great, Felix! I'd definitely like to know more.

Could you also post more info to the wookie-dev list at Apache?

")

> --
> .

AKemena

Jan 22, 2010, 8:45:16 AM1/22/10
to Talk about Widgets
Hi Felix,
I'd also like to know more about this work. Is there already some
information accessible ?

Greetings
André

Ivan Zuzak

Jan 23, 2010, 3:03:47 AM1/23/10
to Talk about Widgets
Very cool! Be sure to post the links to the seminar and on-line demo
to this group.

Thanks,
Ivan