Calling graphic designers - Apache Wookie needs a logo!

Scott Wilson

Oct 8, 2010, 3:04:56 AM10/8/10
to Talk about Widgets
Apache Wookie (Incubating) is a Java server application that allows
you to upload and deploy widgets for your applications. Wookie is
based on the W3C Widgets specification, but widgets can also be
included that use extended APIs such as Google Wave Gadgets and
OpenSocial [1]. As part of the migration of Wookie into the Apache
Incubator we are looking for a new logo which incorporates the Apache
feather [2].

We're ramping up for the first official Apache Wookie (Incubating)
release so we're inviting people to submit their logo designs.

Submissions should be uploaded to the relevant Apache Wookie
(Incubating) issue tracker [3] by October 20th. To discuss your ideas
please join the Wookie mailing list [4].

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WookieProposal
[2] http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WOOKIE
[4] wooki...@incubator.apache.org