Climate change plans

Jeannine Caracciolo

Nov 3, 2008, 8:34:22 PM11/3/08
to takoma-park-climat...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to send an update on future plans for climate-change related events.  After taking a break for the holidays we plan to show climate change related videos at Seekers Church starting in January. Sunday afternoons work best for getting church members to come but we can look at other options. Some legislation will be coming up in the new year that we can also take a look at getting involved with.

We'd also like to invite Ellen to speak about alternative energy products if she's interested.

We'll be in touch in a few months.

thanks, Jeannine