Re: [TCS] TCS Website

Elliot Temple

Jun 8, 2014, 5:11:54 PM6/8/14
to TCS

On Jun 8, 2014, at 7:15 AM, elizabeth <simpl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know what's happened to the TCS website?
> I noticed it wasn't working last week but someone's just pointed out that there is still a problem.
> Be a shame if that archive disappeared.
> Anyone got a list of the best TCS resources online now?

You can still view both takingchildrenseriously.com and the original tcs.ac with the Internet Archive:

https://archive.org/

There is active TCS discussion at the Fallible Ideas group:

and lots more in the FI group archives. Right now coercion is being discussed, as well as "Lulie's tips for parents", an old topic being continued from the original TCS list.

The FI group is active and basically replaces the previous lists (TCS, ARR, BoI, FoR, RP). It's working out better having a single list instead of splitting up by topic.

You can also get TCS material at:

www.fallibleideas.com
www.curi.us
www.fallibleliving.com

For www.curi.us, if you click on archives you can find some TCS stuff. However, lots of posts are not categorized. You can find additional info using google.

Search google for: site:curi.us TCS

or replace "TCS" with some other search like common preference.

- Elliot
Message has been deleted