Configuring TakePOS

Buddhika

Nov 3, 2020, 5:43:17 AM11/3/20
to TakePOS
Hello,

I am new to TakePOS application, and have been trying to setup  TakePOS module with dolibarr 12.0.3. Now it is working on mobile screen. Unfortunately it is not working on my lap top screen. I can see the Category, the related items, and all other UI features on my laptop screen. When I click on an item it does nothing (Doesn't add to sales Invoice).

1. How could I configure this module properly. Is there any user manual or technical supporting document?

2. What type of POS Terminal (Machine) would be ideal for running  TakePOS application ?

Please help,

Gabriel Reyes

Dec 1, 2020, 1:23:16 PM12/1/20
to TakePOS