massage on the ticket "opendrawer"

Lautre Vassili

Sep 17, 2019, 4:15:17 AM9/17/19
to TakePOS
Hello, when I want to open the drawer that is connected to a network printer the drawer opens well but the printer takes out a small ticket with inscription "opendrawer". in usb no problem.
there is a solution to this?
thank you.

JCP

Sep 17, 2019, 4:37:00 AM9/17/19
to TakePOS
There is a patch in Github, but you need compilate it.

Message has been deleted

Other VLK

Sep 17, 2019, 5:27:58 AM9/17/19
to TakePOS
now it's better :

web.java:107: error: reached end of file while parsing
    }
     ^
1 error

Other VLK

Sep 17, 2019, 6:00:38 AM9/17/19
to TakePOS
finely I take all files from (https://github.com/andreubisquerra/jPosBox/tree/82e19abf6c415ef1616d5f62a9edc3abab54d02b/src/jposbox) and I do javac Web.java but I have many errors. please help.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JCPrieto

Sep 17, 2019, 11:33:31 AM9/17/19
to TakePOS
Let me know your OS and if it's working. Thanks.

Other VLK

Sep 17, 2019, 12:13:34 PM9/17/19
to TakePOS
great now it's worked for the drawer but at the ticket on top I have a text ".right text-align: right.center text-align: center.left text-align: left"

thank you

Other VLK

Sep 17, 2019, 12:14:39 PM9/17/19
to TakePOS
Windows 10

JCPrieto

Sep 17, 2019, 12:44:55 PM9/17/19
to TakePOS
That seems to be from ticket desing, Have you changed Dolibarr code?. Look at receipt.php (line 57)

Other VLK

Sep 17, 2019, 2:18:49 PM9/17/19
to TakePOS
ok, I'm going to watch this, thank you for everything.

Other VLK

Sep 18, 2019, 7:31:09 AM9/18/19
to TakePOS
Hi,
after test I confirm with original jPosbox.jar the css is good and the tiket is clean but with the new jPosbox.jar the css is not used and the HTML code is on the toket.

Other VLK

Sep 18, 2019, 9:31:04 AM9/18/19
to TakePOS
other question, how to integrate the name of a customer and number of vat on the ticket?

I tried something like this (__MYCOMPANY_VATNUMBER__) but don't work.

tank you.