Is that possible to close the cash fence many times in one day?

Pierre Hugon

Oct 7, 2020, 5:25:44 AM10/7/20
to TakePOS
Hello,

Is that possible to close the cash fence many times in one day?

Every saturdays, I use my takePOS on an event in the morning, after during the evening I use my TakePOS in a new event. And I want to close the cash fence between the two events.

When I try to do it, as these two events are done in a same day, the theoric initial total displayed before my evening event is what I have in my cash fence before the morning event and after my evening event, I see all the bills done during the morning and the evening.

I hope my english is good.

Pierre Hugon

andreub...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 5:17:27 AM10/16/20
to TakePOS
The current version of TakePOS does not allow you to close the cashier several times a day. However, there are intentions to develop it. You can also hire our services to speed up this functionality.