no destocking with takepos odoo theme

chris

Feb 24, 2019, 2:49:25 PM2/24/19
to TakePOS
Hi I've tested with two fresh install (local and web) when I use odoo frontend pos on dolibarr the products are not destocked ; the sale appears in the billing section, and in the product sheet the statistics and the margins are correct, however no movement of stock has been made;
I specify that I put the option to reduce the stock in the module take pos; it's a bug or there is a particular configuration to decrease the stock at each sale of the pos ? the module take pos classic (included with version 9) decreases the stock without problem, it's with this version odoo theme that I encounter the problem.
Thank you

Andreu Bisquerra Gaya

Feb 24, 2019, 3:46:26 PM2/24/19
to TakePOS
Fortunately or unfortunately in the last Dolibarr devcamp it was decided to discontinue the Odoo theme version of TakePOS. So this version is not supported anymore. I recommend you use TakePOS 9 standard version, the next version of TakePOS 9.0.1 comes with several improvements including cool and feel.

chris

Feb 25, 2019, 2:54:30 AM2/25/19
to TakePOS
Thank you very much for your quick reply ; it's a shame, at the level of the interface odoo theme is really better; ok I will use the version that comes with the 9 even if the images of the products do not make good at all, do you have any idea when will happen TakePOS 9.0.1?