margin issue with pos

chris

Feb 25, 2019, 3:39:47 PM2/25/19
to TakePOS
i am really sorry i have a new problem: as advised i left pos oddo theme, and enabled takepos integrated in dolibarr v9; the destocking of product works perfectly, but it's the margin of the products now which can not be calculated in the invoices generated (module margins activated and configured); I tried several possible configurations (takepos v7, v8, integrated, online or local with dolliwamp v9), same result: even if my product has a supplier purchase price filled, a cost price, and several supplier invoices to generate its pmp, selling it through the module pos its margin remains 100%; does anyone else encounter this problem? is there a way to fix this, by a setting that I missed or a modification of the code? strangely, with invoices generated by pos odoo theme, the margin of the product is right

in advance thank you for your feedback, and congratulations to the developer of this module and all the work done

Andreu Bisquerra Gaya

Feb 25, 2019, 4:41:16 PM2/25/19
to TakePOS
In invoice.php file change line 114

$invoice->addline($prod->description, $prod->price, 1, $prod->tva_tx, $prod->localtax1_tx, $prod->localtax2_tx, $idproduct, $prod->remise_percent, '', 0, 0, 0, '', $prod->price_base_type, $prod->price_ttc, $prod->type, -1, 0, '', 0, 0, null, 0, '', 0, 100, '', null, 0);

to:

$invoice->addline($prod->description, $prod->price, 1, $prod->tva_tx, $prod->localtax1_tx, $prod->localtax2_tx, $idproduct, $prod->remise_percent, '', 0, 0, 0, '', $prod->price_base_type, $prod->price_ttc, $prod->type, -1, 0, '', 0, 0, null, $prod->pa_ht, '', 0, 100, '', null, 0);

chris

Feb 25, 2019, 5:38:59 PM2/25/19
to TakePOS
thank you sir but don't work in my side ; $invoice->addline is in line 100 in my invoice.php (integrated module in 9), not line114, and when I add $prod->pa_ht my product in this file the products are sold to 0 on pos, total to paid 0, and the invoice total in background : 0. I add some screenshot  ;
O TOTAL.png
0 PAID.png
INVOICE.png

chris

Feb 25, 2019, 5:47:24 PM2/25/19
to TakePOS
oh no sorry for the disagrement !! it's work, I have forgotten '', 0, 100, '' ; thank you so much sir !!! marging is now ok on invoices generated by the takepos module