Weighing + Tara

Francois Fleury

Oct 16, 2020, 3:24:51 AM10/16/20
to TakePOS

Hello Andreu,
I'm working on a customization for Takepos  (Dolibarr 12.03) to make weighing and tara possible for a shop.
Structure of project is following :
1. If product is 'tarable' then you activate the tare possibility (extrafield tare on product definition)
2. You select product and weigh which adds a qty to the invoice
3. you click 'tare' button and enter the tare amount. There we have two solutions
a) reduce the qty by tare (easy solution)
b) store the tare and display a net weigh (better solution)

Weighing (weight --> qty)  is not an issue (used 232 as interface and modified search to recognize weigh prefix and send data to qty)

Working on the tare function gives me a strange error :
In invoice.php you have the actions used by index.php. As soon as I add a new action in invoice.php and do a refresh I get an error http500 on the call http://***/takepos/invoice.php?place=0 which is triggerd by the refresh function.

Can you give me a hint how to correctly add the action "updatetara" into invoice.php
Even just modifying the updateqty action generates errors on refresh!

This seems completly unlogical as the action is not even called!!

Best regards

Francois

andreub...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 5:20:37 AM10/16/20
to TakePOS
We are developing new TakePOS connector:
and is compatible with weighing scales and other hardware:

Are you tried this new connector?